Whether you're an experienced biking enthusiast or a novice, chances are you'll recognise Harley-Davidson as one of the pioneering names in the motorcycle industry. It's a brand that carries an unmistakable aura, based on its reputation for producing some of the most iconic rides the world has ever seen. Put simply: we love Harleys, and we know that you do too!
It doesn't matter if yours is a Fat Bob, a Low Rider, a Road King or a Pan America 1250 Special, heading out on a Harley is one of life's major thrills. But the Great American Freedom Machine can only truly live up to its name if you've got that all-important peace of mind in knowing you're properly covered. That's why you need a Harley-Davidson insurance policy that has been specially designed to protect your pride and joy. And that's where Entire Cover can help - because there are not one but two ways you can find the insurance you're looking for.
We can offer you a quote for Harley Rider Insurance™, the only official policy of its kind - and one that's exclusive to us as the only comparison site that provides this as an option! Arranged and administered by Harley-Davidson Insurance Services, it's aimed specifically at Harley owners to provide the assurance you need and means you can keep your cover fully branded.
You can also compare Harley quotes from a number of our leading providers - because who doesn't like to have a few options to choose from!? As keen bikers ourselves we know just what you're looking for from your cover. So, read on to find out more about Entire Cover and why you can count on us for Harley-Davidson bike insurance.
What will my Harley Rider Insurance™ cover?
- Agreed value available. This will cover any Harley bike with Harley accessories
- UK and European breakdown and accident recovery, including Homestart
- Riding other people's Harleys, with their permission, as long as you have comprehensive cover. Subject to individual circumstances
- Up to £100,000 legal expenses cover in the event of an accident that wasn't your fault
- European cover all year round
- £1,250 helmet and leathers cover
- In the event of an accident, wherever possible, your ride will be collected and taken to a Harley dealer to be repaired by specialist technicians using Harley parts
What could a standard Harley-Davidson insurance policy cover?
If you opt for a policy provided by one of our other leading insurance providers, you can expect to benefit from cover for:
- Your no-claims bonus
- Riding other people's bikes, with their permission
- Any additional bikes you might own, under a multi bike policy
- Riding in Europe for up to 90 days
There are also some optional extras that you might like to add. Don't worry - we totally get it! That's why we're happy to include cover for the likes of:
- Breakdown cover
- Helmet and leathers cover
- Personal accident cover
- Legal Expenses Cover
How much does Harley-Davidson insurance cost?
It's not easy to offer a straightforward answer to this question because every Harley is unique, just like the people who ride them. For example, the price of insuring a Heritage Classic is likely to be different than for a Street Bob. And it's not just the model and engine size that can affect the cost of your Harley-Davidson insurance. It can also be impacted by:
- Your age and experience
- The value of your Harley
- The level of cover you need
- If you have any previous claims and/or convictions
- Any modifications you've made
- Optional extras added to your policy
- Where you keep your Harley
- Any security measures you have in place
When you come to Entire Cover, we can compare quotes from a number of leading providers. We can also offer Harley-Davidson insurance administered by the brand itself, so you know it's been designed with you and your ride in mind. And if you're happy with the price, you can choose to pay the premium upfront or spread the cost out over monthly instalments. However, please note that paying in instalments will mean you pay more in the long run.
How do I compare Harley-Davidson insurance quotes with Entire Cover?
We know we don't have to tell you there's no better feeling than hitting the open road and enjoying your Harley the way it was meant to be ridden. But we also know that searching around for the right insurance is hardly anyone's idea of fun. That’s why we can help you compare quotes from Harley Rider Insurance™ as well as some of the UK's other leading insurance providers.
All you have to do is enter a few basic details and we'll provide you with your Harley-Davidson bike insurance quotes. It really is that easy, so get started and find your tailored cover today.